Frulact is an international business group, founded in Oporto in 1987. Currently, we are positioned as a top-ranked innovative player in the supply of added-value ingredients for the food and beverage industry, focusing on fruit preparations, plant-based dairy alternatives, liquid ﬂavours, and other specialty ingredients.
We are more than 900 Frulacteans, bringing know-how to our clients from our sites in Europe (Portugal, France, Germany and Switzerland), North America (Canada) and Africa (Morocco and South Africa). Frulact’s headquarters are based in Maia, and the group is participated by Ardian, a world leading private investment company.
We are looking for a SENIOR BUYER | INGREDIENTS for our Procurement department in Maia:
- Category Manager for Ingredients
- Build the strategy for Ingredients category;
- Identify and validate new suppliers (build supplier´s panel);
- Develop a good knowledge of the market, launch RFI and RFQ, negotiate and sign long term agreements, follow supplier's performance.
- Build budget and monitor prices, index prices to indicators (when available),
- Monitor purchasing´s KPIs
- University Degree, preferably in Management, Economics, Engineering (or similar)
- Experience in food business would be desirable.
- SAP or other similar software’s as a plus
- Strong analytical skills, proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Minimum experience of 3 years in similar roles, experience in Ingredients purchases
- Fluent Portuguese and English, French/German as a plus