Frulact is an international business group, founded in Oporto in 1987. Currently, we are positioned as a top-ranked innovative player in the supply of added-value ingredients for the food and beverage industry, focusing on fruit preparations, plant-based dairy alternatives, liquid ﬂavours, and other specialty ingredients.
We are more than 900 Frulacteans, bringing know-how to our clients from our sites in Europe (Portugal, France, Germany and Switzerland), North America (Canada) and Africa (Morocco and South Africa). Frulact’s headquarters are based in Maia, and the group is participated by Ardian, a world leading private investment company.
We are looking for a Human Resources Manager
for our office in Utah, Logan.
Reporting directly to the HR Global Head in Portugal, your mission will be:
- Complete responsibility for the payroll administration (ADP system)
- Perform talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Consult / Coach employees as well as senior management on HR issues
- Ensure that HR policies and procedures are up to date and well communicated within the company
- Conduct employee onboarding and help plan training & development
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of employment law and compliance requirements
- Respond to human resources-related inquiries
- Monitor employee satisfaction and company culture
- Collaborate with the human resources central team to develop effective HR strategies
- Process complaints regarding sexual harassment, discrimination, or other instances of workplace harassment and assist in any necessary investigations and disciplinary actions
- Maintain employee personnel records
- Conduct exit interviews and recommend corrective action if necessary
- Submitting monthly HR reporting to central HR
- Implement H&S procedures and be the local HR responsible for H&S topics
- Diploma in HR, Labor Law or Business Administration or related fields
- 8+ years of professional experience as a HR Manager, HR Generalist or HR Business Partner
- Strong process, project and change management skills
- Strong negotiation and relationship skills, and excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, to all levels of the business in a multicultural organization.
- Dynamic and proactive profile, oriented towards leadership and teamwork
- Act with the highest levels of ethics and integrity, promoting clarity and transparency at all levels
- Proactive, resilient, hand on, dynamic and passionate personality
- Strong autonomy, ability to carry responsibilities
- Knowledge of MS Office