- Monitor and lead projects within the North America NPD New Product Development Center (consumer knowledge, formulation & pilot production, food safety, engineering) in articulation with the client's needs and the involvement of different internal areas, always considering that the most advantageous solution for Frulact is guaranteed.
- Provides technical oversight and expertise whenever necessary and implement corrective actions,in order to guarantee technical autonomy in the project management team in the execution of different projectsPlays a key role in business development for the North American market (Canada and USA), co-responsible for growing the business, identifying new markets and technologies and adding value to the Company.
- Manage and develop a team while closely following up on strategic projects and quality key performance indicators, establishing milestones and identifying areas for improvement.
- Maintain the appropriate budget; analyze any deviations and ensure the team follows the plan.
- Works closely with R&D Central Services and the R&D Group Management, providing reports as well as operational and strategic inputs.
College diploma and/or University degree and relevant work experience in the field of food science.
minimum 5 year in R&D in the Food Processing Industry; experience in Dairy and/or Fruit Processing is an asset but not required; experience in team management.
- Customer technical management
- Project development
- Strong leadership
- MS Project
- MS Office
- Planning tools
: English (required) and French (considered an asset).
*This position is based in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.