is a business group positioned as a top-ranked innovative company in the supply of added value ingredients for the food & beverage industry, focused on fruit preparations, plant-based and other specialty ingredients.
The Company's customers include major international manufacturers representing most of the world's best-known brands.
We are looking for a marketing technician to integrate a renewed Marketing department that is being created in the company.
• Be the interface with the marketing and design services agency (Design, Copywriting and Strategic Brand Consulting projects);
• Research and analyse a variety of marketing information, including market trends, pricing schedules, competitor offerings, product specifications, and demographic data;
• Contribute to create, develop and deliver reports on competition, markets and new products;
• Ensure that market information is shared periodically with the rest of the company;
• Organize information database;
• Monitor and analyse new products launched on the market;
• Degree in Marketing or Management;
• Minimum experience of 2 years in similar positions;
• Ability to communicate fluently in English;
• Communication Skills, Presentations Expert (PPT); Adobe Tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere)
• Plus: Marketing Softwares Quick Learning - Mintel, GlobalData, MailChimp, SPSS (beginner)
What We Offer:
• Opportunity to join a leading Business Group.
• Good prospects for professional development.