The training will enable training in the following Tasks and competencies:
• Monitor compliance with the requirements of the standard (ISO 14001);
• Monitor the Environmental Management Program defined annually, ensuring compliance with the defined objectives, goals and actions;
• Keep the units' environmental impact assessment up to date;
• Guide your action towards the effectiveness and continuous improvement of the EMS.
• Periodically monitor compliance with existing diplomas and new potentially applicable diplomas.
• To accompany the superior technicians with the competent entities the requests for licenses, renewal, registrations, etc., related to Equipment Under Pressure, water abstraction, electric network, gas network and others.
• Monitoring the evolution of quantities of waste generated by the units;
• GAR file;
• Search for better technical-economic-environmental solutions for waste produced at Frulact.
• Monitor the evolution of energy and water consumption;
• Monitoring of internal energy audits;
• Interact with factory teams to raise awareness of good environmental practices and compliance with legal and other requirements.
• Participate actively in new projects of the organization aimed at improving environmental performance and sustainability, particularly in the use of natural resources, waste, effluents and CO₂ emissions.
Required Personal Skills:
- - Team spirit, being proactive and multi-purpose
- - Academic qualifications at the undergraduate level with the master's degree being a distinguishing factor
- - Be responsible, organized, diligent and objective
- - Be eligible for IEFP internship
Frulact Will Provide:
- - Proficiency in English and / or French
- - Dynamic, international and challenging work and learning environment
- - Possibility of integration in the board at the end of the Internship