Professional Internship - Industrial Management Department of Frulact Group
Tasks to carry out:
- Assist in the planning of production processes;
- Monitor KPIs and identify aspects in need of intervention with analysis and improvement plans.
- Support factory teams in the implementation of plans.
- Support in the elaboration, updating and maintenance of the factory procedures so that he or she can not only suggest value-adding improvements, but also implement them by providing training to teams on the factory floor;
- Develop feasibility studies and applicability of new projects;
- Always have in mind the importance of mass balance of operations, as well as permanent and semi-annual inventories, analyze deviations and propose improvements.
- To have as his or her main objective, in all scope of action, the optimization of costs and waste reduction.
- Develop Continuous Improvement Dynamics and technological adaptation
Objectives to be achieved:
- Monitor and promote the continuous improvement of processes and technology;
- Develop a high organizational capacity of tasks and proposals
- Problem Solving and ability to build solutions in interpersonal and departmental alignment;
- Promote a healthy work environment and team spirit; Facilitate interpersonal relationships with internal and external parties;
- Adapt to the company's technical and organizational innovations.
Required Personal Skills:
- Team spirit, being proactive and multi-purpose
- Academic qualifications at the undergraduate level with the master's degree being a distinguishing factor
- Be responsible, organized, diligent and objective
- Be eligible for IEFP internship
- Proficiency in English and / or French
Frulact Will Provide:
- Dynamic, international and challenging work and learning environment
- Possibility of integration in the board at the end of the Internship