FRULACT is as a long-established European manufacturing company
that belongs to the value-added ingredients for food & beverage industry. It currently comprises several lines of business (BU) and has 9 manufacturing facilities in 5 countries
(Americas, Europe, Africa). Company strategy is to strongly accelerate Growth organically and inorganically. Given the expected growth and evolution of the company, we need to recruit Maintenance Local Manage
r to the Headquarters located in Maia.
- Responsible for coordinating the maintenance team to ensure optimal preventive and curative maintenance;
- Ensure that the industrial unit does not have industrial stoppages due to equipment and infrastructure breakdowns;
- Manage maintenance priorities with the production manager;
- Monitor the implementation of new investment projects
- Active member of the HACCP team, being responsible for implementing the proposed adjustments that contribute to food quality and safety
- Identify, assess and monitor the maintenance costs of all equipment and facilities;
- Guidance for effective reduction of total maintenance cost
- Validation and monitoring of the maintenance parts stock process.
- Technical training or Higher Education as a preferential factor;
- Young graduate at the beginning of his career with at least 2 years experience in managing an industrial maintenance team.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Tools;
- Skills in electronics, pneumatic, mechanical and electricity;
- Knowledge of operation, hygiene and maintenance principles of equipment;
- English and French skills are privileged.
- Ability to antecipate and problem solving;
- Dynamic and proactive
- Team management and leadership skills;
- High level of responsibility and organization
Advantages of working with us:
- Dynamic and multicultural teams;
- Continuous learning and training;
- Potential for personal and professional development.