FRULACT is a business group in the food industry, specialising in fruit processing, with headquarters in the Zona Industrial do Tortosendo, Rua H, 6200-823 Tortosendo – Covilhã, Portugal.
FRULACT is responsible for processing your personal data in accordance with the General Regulation on Data Protection and the complementary legislation on personal data protection in force in the countries in which it operates.
This policy applies to our website https://frulact.com/ and also to social media: facebook page https://www.facebook.com/AcademiadeVeraoFrulact/ and LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/frulact/
These platforms allow for corporate and promotional communication about Frulact’s activities, as well as the recruitment process.
When using our services and browsing our website, you can trust us with your information;
FRULACT establishes with you a duty to inform and a commitment to transparency and security concerning the compliance of legislation in place on data protection. The security and the privacy of your personal data are what form our obligation and our priority.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT:
- “Personal Data“ refers to the set of information that relates to you and that allows us to identify you, directly or indirectly. Your personal data can include, for example, your name, tax identification number, contacts (physical or electronic), transactions and interactions with us.
- “Personal data Processing“ is an operation or a set of operations performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, by automated means or non-automated means, such as the collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
FRULACT will be able to collect your personal data by:
Information provided by the user: When consulting/browsing our website, we will not collect personal information.
Information that we collect through the use of our services on the company website:
- Login: When using our services through login in our customer area, we only collect data essential to the provision of the service: email and password – providing specific access to the user.
- Opportunities: In the “Opportunities” section, we provide recruitment opportunities and unsolicited applications forms, where the following data are collected: name, sex, date of birth, city, country, telephone, email, skills/knowledge, education. You may also submit your CV.
Information that we collect through the use of our services through Facebook:
- Messenger: When using messenger, we only register the content and your identification in order to process the request and so that we can respond.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- For the site’s access and operation;
- To provide information in response to requests that take place on the site;
- To share and inform of communication and branding activities.
- Improvement of our services and products
- To protect our tools (apps/websites/equipment) to guarantee their security and their continuous improvement.
We base our conduct on data processing:
- We only collect Personal Data which is necessary for the purposes mentioned above;
- We only store your personal data for a period which is necessary to meet the purposes outlined in the previous item and to comply with the law. Once the storage deadline has been reached, your personal data will be anonymised or destroyed/eliminated safely.
- We adopt technical, organisational measures for the security of our personal data.
We don’t share your data with any of FRULACT‘s external entities, unless you request us to do so and give us your explicit consent.
PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING
The FRULACT Group is responsible for processing your data and can be contacted through the following platforms:
Telephone: 00351 229287910
The FRULACT Group informs you that as a user you have the right to access your personal data, as well as rectify, erase and move them.;
You even have the right to request additional information about our use of your personal data; to know more about the processing purposes; to request to limit their processing as well as oppose it.
HOW TO EXERCISE THEM
If you do not agree with the way in which your data are processed, you can exercise your rights described in the previous section by contacting the people responsible for data processing.
You should send an email to SECURITY@FRULACT.COM telling us what you expect to be done about your personal data.
You will even be able to submit your complaint to the Portuguese Data Protection Authority (CNPD).
- We work with a focus on data security in order to protect our users from unauthorised access, modification or destruction of data or unauthorised dissemination of your information that is in our possession.
- We therefore adopt technical and organisational measures for information and computer security, in order to protect your personal data, including policies, procedures and technological controls that guarantee the protection of your personal data.
WHO DOES THIS POLICY APPLY TO?
FRULACT reserves the right to change the terms of this policy, hence, we request that the user revisits this policy in order to be kept up to date.
Last revision: 03.10.2019