FRULACT is a business group in the food industry, specialising in fruit processing, with headquarters in the Zona Industrial do Tortosendo, Rua H, 6200-823 Tortosendo – Covilhã, Portugal.
This policy applies to our website https://frulact.com/ and also to social media: facebook page https://www.facebook.com/AcademiadeVeraoFrulact/ and LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/frulact/
These chanels aim at institutional and promotional communication of Frulact Group activities, as well as the Recruitment process.
By using our services and browsing our website, you entrust us with your information;
The Frulact Group establishes with it a duty of information and a commitment to transparency and security regarding compliance with existing data protection legislation. The security and privacy of your personal data is our obligation and our priority.
TO WHO APPLIES THIS POLICY:
IDENTIFICATION OF THE CONTROLLER
The Frulact Group is the entity responsible for the processing of your data and, in this context, decides what data are collected, the means of processing and the purposes for which the data are processed.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT:
- “Personal Data“ refers to the set of information that relates to you and that allows us to identify you, directly or indirectly. Your personal data can include, for example, your name, tax identification number, contacts (physical or electronic), transactions and interactions with us;
- “Personal data Processing“ is an operation or a set of operations performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, by automated means or non-automated means, such as the collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
FRULACT will be able to collect your personal data by:
Information provided by the user: When consulting/browsing our website, we will not collect personal information.
Information that we collect through the use of our services on the company website:
- Login: When using our services through login in our customer area, we only collect data essential to the provision of the service: email and password – providing specific access to the user.
Information that we collect through the use of our services through Facebook:
- Messenger: When using messenger, we only register the content and your identification in order to process the request and so that we can respond.
THE PURPOSES FOR TREATMENT
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- For the site’s access and operation;
- To provide information in response to requests that take place on the site;
- To share and inform of communication and branding activities.
- Improvement of our services and products
- To protect our tools (apps/websites/equipment) to guarantee their security and their continuous improvement.
PRINCIPLES OF TREATMENT
We base our conduct on data processing:
- We only collect Personal Data which is necessary for the purposes mentioned above;
- We only store your personal data for a period which is necessary to meet the purposes outlined in the previous item and to comply with the law. Once the storage deadline has been reached, your personal data will be anonymised or destroyed/eliminated safely.
- We adopt technical, organisational measures for the security of our personal data.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR DATA
All other data may only be disclosed with your explicit consent.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
The Frulact Group informs you that as a user you have the right to access the personal data concerning you, as well as to its rectification, erasure and portability.
You also have the right to request additional information about our use of your personal data; know the purposes of its treatment; to limit its treatment as well as oppose it.
HOW TO EXERCISE THEM
If you do not agree with the terms under which your personal data are being processed, you may exercise the rights set out in the previous chapter by communicating to the controller in the contacts defined therein.
You should send an email to SECURITY@FRULACT.COM telling us what you expect to be done about your personal data.
You can also lodge your complaint with the National Supervisory Authority (CNPD).
We work with a focus on the security of your data in order to protect our users from unauthorized access, alteration or destruction of data or unauthorized disclosure of information to you that is in our possession.
In this sense, we adopt technical-organizational, information security and computer security measures to protect your personal data, including policies, procedures and technological controls, which ensure the protection of your personal data.
The FRULACT Group is responsible for processing your data and can be For further clarification on this Policy, you should contact us by sending your questions to the following address:
The Frulact Group reserves the right, at any time, to readjust or change this Policy, and therefore requests that you revisit this policy in order to be up to date.
Last revision: 2020-04-08