Frulact is an international business group, founded in Oporto in 1987. Currently, we are positioned as a top-ranked innovative player in the supply of added-value ingredients for the food and beverage industry, focusing on fruit preparations, plant-based dairy alternatives, liquid ﬂavours, and other specialty ingredients.
We are more than 900 Frulacteans, bringing know-how to our clients from our sites in Europe (Portugal, France, Germany and Switzerland), North America (Canada) and Africa (Morocco and South Africa). Frulact’s headquarters are based in Maia, and the group is participated by Ardian, a world leading private investment company.
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician - Maia
- Perform the correct procedures to the cutting formats, fruit machine filtering and adjustment, when requested by production.
- Perform periodic lubrications defined in the Annual Preventive Maintenance Plan;
- Develop preventive maintenance activities defined in the Annual Preventive Maintenance Plan;
- Perform the maintenance activities requested by the different departments, ensuring the correct operation of equipment and facilities;
- Ensure the correct cleaning of equipment and facilities after any intervention;
- Filling the intervention and lubrication records after each preventive and/or curative maintenance activity;
- Technical-Professional Degree ( Maintenance, Mechanics; Electromechanical)
- Fluency in Portuguese, French is a plus
- Eligible for IEFP internship
- Basic knowledge of MS Office